Biotech Networks is thrilled to be hosting our first ever event in the great state of Texas on March 25th during the ASBMB 2024 meeting in San Antonio. Of course, Texas is known for being the second largest state in the US, and boasts hubs in Houston, Dallas and Austin which are also geographically distant. We are big fans of ASBMB and are happy to spread the word about this conference.
Plans for this event also started to come together when we realized there is a scientist-founded brewery called Black Laboratory Brewing about a mile from the San Antonio convention center where ASBMB will be held. For $35, you’ll get a casual dinner, a drink ticket, and experience our famous Scientific Speed Networking™, where you’ll make more connections that you thought possible in one night. You’ll also be supporting the Biotech Networks US Tour and make history as we host an event in our EIGHTH hub. We’re hoping that Texans from across the state will also join us for this historic event, and we can also discuss future events in other cities across the state.Click here to register.
We are limiting this event to 3 Premier Sponsorships, each which include:
- Choice of Drug Discovery, Drug Development, or your own topic (such as Medical Devices, etc., invite your top leads to the event)
- Linked logo on website as “Drug Discovery Sponsor”, etc. and all pre-event emails (Monthly newsletter to 40K subscribers, dedicated e-blast to 5K+ regional subscribers, shared to 10K+ social media followers)
- Literature table at event
- 3 minutes at microphone
- Event signage logo placement
- Distribution of promotional items/fliers/postcards on themed networking tables
- 3 social media posts thanking individual sponsor
- Three free passes ($105 value)
- List of registrants
- Price: $1475
Please act now as these exclusive sponsorships will sell out, contact us at email@example.com